A brand new SeedStack plugin for the popular IDE Intellij IDEA has been released.
This initial version has naturally some room for improvement but already provides useful features for SeedStack developers:
- Support for SeedStack YAML configuration language
- Java and macro references,
- Rename and safe-delete refactoring,
- Quick documentation of options,
- Find usages,
- Jump to configuration classes.
- SeedStack Navigator
- Business domain structure,
- Configuration files,
- REST resources,
Download and installation
To get the latest version of the plugin:
- Go to the release tab of the GitHub repository
- Download the
seedstack-intellij-plugin-x.y.zZIP file on your computer.
To install it:
- Start IntelliJ IDEA,
- Go to «Settings» (or «Preferences» on MacOS), choose «Plugins» then «Install from disk…»,
- Select the ZIP file you just downloaded and restart IntelliJ when asked.
After restart you should be able to use the plugin features in your IDE.