SeedStack 17.11 "Nymphaea"
SeedStack 17.11 «Nymphaea» will include major improvements throughout the stack with a completely revamped business framework:
- Simplification of DDD building-blocks,
- Implementation of Domain specifications,
- Powerful collection-like repositories,
- Automatic translation of specifications into persistence queries,
- Support of Java streams from the repository to the interface objects,
- Simpler API for paginating results,
- Support for key-based pagination,
- Automatic import/export of domain data.
A new Java Common-Client-Interface (CCI) add-on will also be available to interact with legacy systems (like mainframe transactions).
SeedStack 17.7 "Magnolia"
SeedStack 17.7 «Magnolia» includes the following features:
- Flyway add-on,
- Consul add-on.
SeedStack 17.4 "Lotus"
SeedStack 17.4 «Lotus» is a maintenance release.
SeedStack 16.11 "Kiwi"
SeedStack 16.11 «Kiwi» includes the following features:
- Completely new configuration system,
- Netflix Feign add-on for writing Java HTTP clients easier,
- Netflix Hystrix add-on (circuit breaker),
- A new «tool mode» to launch various tools on application (like a configuration dump),
- Various bug-fixes and improvements.
This version requires Java 8.
Paris Open Source Summit
Modernize your applications using SeedStack & Docker at POSS, Paris / Devops track
OW2con'16 Code to Product
SeedStack : the lean development stack at the OW2 Conference, Paris. SeedStack joins the OW2 organization to reinforce application development tools.
SeedStack 16.7 "Jasmine"
SeedStack 16.7 «Jasmine» is a maintenance release.
Ippon Technologies Event
SeedStack Feature Tour at the Ippon Technologies event, Paris.
Zenika NightClazz DDD
Hands-on of SeedStack and its Business Framework at the NightClazz DDD meet’up at Zenika, Paris.
This intermediate version streamlines the project templates. Particularly, the Web project template has been refactored as a single-module project.
This intermediate version includes fixed MongoDB, Solr, Neo4J and Redis modules which were not released correctly. It also include a newer version of w20-bridge.
Paris Open-Source Summit
We will be presenting SeedStack at the Paris Open-Source Summit conference. Check the conference agenda for details.
SeedStack 15.7 "Gingko"
First public stable release of SeedStack.
Creation of SeedStack OSS
Creation of the GitHub organization. SeedStack is an Open-Source enterprise-class development stack derived from the former PSA Peugeot Citroën internal development stack. This internal version was used for two years by more than 20 projects.
First internal release of Seed
After 10 months of development with multiple beta releases, the first stable version of Seed, the Java framework, is released internally, at PSA Peugeot Citroën.
First internal release of W20
The first stable version of W20 is released. Since there was no Seed framework at the time, it was used with another, already existing backend framework.